name:<S7S>
Ban Information
Name: <S7S>
IP: 45.87.186.77
Reason: Restricted.Server.Serbu
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Serbu
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95711115
he asked me for pictures and sent them and asked me for a test and sent what is the problem can you explain and thank you
https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2839194
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Gv8F8nR 
Exclamation Exclamation And about the wall hacker there was an open gel file on the computer and I deleted it you can take a look at the dates of the examination that they are on the same day and they follow each other because of the search for the file and thank you nice to met evrey one

In two days, you tried different ways of cheating, as can be seen from the history of your wg. 2.03.2024 and 3.03.2024. on 03/03/2024 at 17:03 you came out negative in the wg test (OpenGL32 Cheating) and in about 20 minutes 17:23 your wg is clean.
How do you explain that?
From my point of view, you are a player who is trying to cheat and has not yet found a safe way to do it!
I say you will stay banned until you learn to play this game without a cheat mode.
A wallhack does not make you better my friend!

(03-05-2024, 08:39 AM)R2. Wrote: In two days, you tried different ways of cheating, as can be seen from the history of your wg. 2.03.2024 and 3.03.2024. on 03/03/2024 at 17:03 you came out negative in the wg test (OpenGL32 Cheating) and in about 20 minutes 17:23 your wg is clean.
How do you explain that?
From my point of view, you are a player who is trying to cheat and has not yet found a safe way to do it!
I say you will stay banned until you learn to play this game without a cheat mode.
A wallhack does not make you better my friend!
You know that the scan limit is 5 times a day, and you can see that the game time is the same I thought that the files were on the game file and did not find them I searched for them after I got the file name after 9 attempts, which is OpenGel, and I found it in downloads Thank you for your opinion, I will accept it, but it is not possible that a check and pictures are requested and I do not leave the game and that it shows me clean You can ask me at any time when I am connected And if you see my game, you will know that I am an average player and I do not have any ways to cheat, and if I am trying to cheat, there are many ways, I will not download the Open Gel file to cheatI wait for your opinion, I hope to get another chance because it is a good server and contains respectable people

The ban stay M.S NOOB
It's the same story everytime
The ban remain !
                                                                              CS.DemonS.Ro

(03-05-2024, 08:39 PM)Serbu Wrote: The ban stay M.S NOOB
The ban remain !

I had to return to the server. All the servers kicked me out, even though I am a clean player and I fulfill all the requirements, and I am not that super player. Serbu. Indeed, you are a good and smart moderator. I hope to be given another chance and to forget the past. I hope the moderators vote for me and my game.  :heart: :heart:

(03-05-2024, 08:56 PM)S7S Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 08:39 PM)Serbu Wrote: The ban stay M.S NOOB
The ban remain !

I had to return to the server. All the servers kicked me out, even though I am a clean player and I fulfill all the requirements, and I am not that super player. Serbu. Indeed, you are a good and smart moderator. I hope to be given another chance and to forget the past. I hope the moderators vote for me and my game.  Heart Heart

Razvan, please, can I get an answer to my question? Heart

Yes
Ban remain !
                                                                              CS.DemonS.Ro

(03-11-2024, 06:20 PM)Serbu Wrote: Yes
Ban remain !

Thank you, I was pleased to know you, but I wish to know the reason why he is not banned /A/ and R1SK , he is a more skilled player than me Heart Heart

r1sk and /A/ are verified and clean players. you are a frustrated child who plays with codes and after all you are the one who is arrogant!
Razvan will not take anyone's money because that is what he wants.
Razvan is a server creator who has a capable staff to make decisions!
The decision is made before you post!
have a wonderful life!

MURE FCSB