Request for Unban Due to Technical Issues with Wargods Scan

Name: Miller
IP: 46.212.28.32
Reason: wg.forum
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: ReD_xXx
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245882729

· NickName:
I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to address a recent incident where I was asked to scan my computer's memory using the Wargods application to ensure the integrity of my gameplay in CS 1.6.

I understand the importance of ensuring fair gameplay and was more than willing to comply with the request. However, I encountered an unexpected issue: the Wargods website and application are inaccessible from my country, Norway, without using a VPN. When I tried using a VPN to access and run Wargods, I received an error during the scan.

As an experienced player, I deeply value the integrity and reputation of the gaming community. My inability to complete the Wargods scan is purely due to technical restrictions from my location and is in no way an attempt to sidestep the rules or the community's trust.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban, taking into account the unique circumstances I've described. I'm happy to cooperate in any other way possible to demonstrate my commitment to fair play.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Warm regards,

Miller/ STEAM_0:1:245882729
· IP:

· SteamID (the numerical one):

· Date & Time:

· NickName of the Admin:

· Reason:

Evidence (required):

https://imgur.com/a/4A4skGj

try to set the correct date and time on your computer if you don't have it, and try to scan again and see if it works.
AdynaMV
E-mail: adynamv@demons.ro
DETINATOR
FORUM: www.DEMONS.RO
CS 1.6 CLASIC: CS.DEMONS.RO
TS: TS.DEMONS.RO

and try to turn off the antivirus too
AdynaMV
DETINATOR

Because you showed no interest in coming back with an answer within 2 days, you will stay with ban! Have a nice day.
AdynaMV
DETINATOR