Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uNBAN Mr.DJ

https://imgur.com/a/PMlQFsV

Salutare ! am luat  ban pe motiv cca n-am transmis pozele la timp. a durat ceva pana le-am gasit in folder  ( dupa 30 min de search ) 

atasat mai sus link-ul.

please unban 

Mr.DJ

[HeLL] Jucatorul Seby Flore De Maidan S-a Deconectat !
* Privileges set
[Player HeLL] Mr.DJ : /shop
[POINTS] Ai cumparat AWP cu 100 puncte.
(ALIVE) Maresal DaNka : hmenu
(ALIVE) Fondator MIHAI 1 : /hmenu
[HELL] - [EN] you want VIP 2? buy it for only 8 euro per  month.
--------------------------------------------
[HeLL-SS]Adminul: "KuRamA" tia Facut 5 POZE !
[HeLL-SS]Nick-ul tau: "Mr.DJ" - Ip: 86.121.85.100
[HeLL-SS]Data si Ora: 08/15/2023 - 11:25:45 - Server: "HELL.DEMONS.RO|PUBLIC|VIP FREE"
zuikis killed O.O.O with m4a1
[HeLL-SS] Kill-uri: 34 - Decese: 13
[HeLL-SS] Nick-ul tau: "Mr.DJ" - Ip: 86.121.85.100
[HeLL-SS] Data si Ora: 08/15/2023 - 11:25:46 - Server: "HELL.DEMONS.RO|PUBLIC|VIP FREE"
[HeLL-SS] Data si Ora: 08/15/2023 - 11:25:47 - Server: "HELL.DEMONS.RO|PUBLIC|VIP FREE"
-eu_ killed FouThai with m4a1
SVC_STUFFTEXT: Server tried to send invalid command : kill;wait;jointeam 6
[HeLL-SS] Data si Ora: 08/15/2023 - 11:25:48 - Server: "HELL.DEMONS.RO|PUBLIC|VIP FREE"
O.O.O dropped
O.O.O has left the game
Pescarush killed Lee with m4a1
[HeLL-SS] Poze facute pe "Mr.DJ" !
Donn died
BUTCHER died
[HeLL.DEMONS.RO] Atentie Mr.DJ,ti-au fost facute 5 poze.Spune ID-ul tau de Y!M sau vei fi banat pentru COD.!
CSDOWN | Original player died
[HeLL-SS INFO] Foloseste say_team @ pentru a fi vazut doar de admini

Hello, I was supporting you and telling you where you could find the photos, you were never interested, after an hour you returned to give the photos, which I think anyone could have modified, you entered with another ip....

Administrator will have the floor to give you an unban....

Hello, I was supporting you and telling you where you could find the photos, you were never interested, after an hour you gave the photos again, which I think anyone could have modified, you entered with another ip... (you are banned with the same steam 2 times)

The administrator will have the floor to give you an unban....

(08-15-2023, 12:42 PM)KuRamA Wrote: Hello, I was supporting you and telling you where you could find the photos, you were never interested, after an hour you returned to give the photos, which I think anyone could have modified, you entered with another ip....

Administrator will have the floor to give you an unban....

Hello, I was supporting you and telling you where you could find the photos, you were never interested, after an hour you gave the photos again, which I think anyone could have modified, you entered with another ip... (you are banned with the same steam 2 times)

The administrator will have the floor to give you an unban....

Bro' i was search for them for 30 minutes. i finnaly found them with search, after i put the "Show Hidden Files " it wasn't my fault, it was the CS.  I have 32 years old, you think i try to cheat the game for  what ? i play for fun, not to cheat!  if you think that the photos are modify ... 

also, do you think if i was cheating, i try to reconect to send you the photos, to make an account on this forum to put them ? it could be easy to go to another server Smile 

many thanks

Dacă erai cu adevărat interesat să oferi pozele, le dadeai când ai fost întrebat. Iar faptul ca ai incercat sa intri cu alt IP in loc sa dai pozele inseamna ca ai ceva de ascuns, nu ne jucam bambilici si nici nu ne batem joc. Din păcate, vei rămâne cu ban! Sa ai o zi frumoasa.
AdynaMV
E-mail: adynamv@demons.ro
DETINATOR
FORUM: www.DEMONS.RO
CS 1.6 CLASIC: CS.DEMONS.RO
TS: TS.DEMONS.RO