Ban Information
Name: Tony Soprano
IP: 99.232.134.212
Reason: injurii
Ban Length: Permanent
Unban Time: 4:54:52 7/4/2023
Admin Name: KuRamA
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:619412450

I was on the cs assault server and kurama kept transferring me to CT. I always like to play T but he kept transferring me to CT because he thinks the teams are not balanced.

I told him its already balanced but he kept doing it. I also told him its admin abuse but he kept doing it. I swore at him and he banned me permanently . He suppose to gag me not ban me permanently. Thats pretty harsh. I always go on this server to play. im not looking for trouble. I just wanna play t and be left alone. Kurama is abusing his admin powers

Hello Tony, at no time did I disrespect you like you did me, however pay attention, the game is for fun, you insulted me and that will be a permanent ban... just play, have fun, and enjoy... Smile )

(06-27-2023, 07:15 AM)KuRamA Wrote: Hello Tony, at no time did I disrespect you like you did me, however pay attention, the game is for fun, you insulted me and that will be a permanent ban... just play, have fun, and enjoy... Smile )

I was having fun until you abused your admin powers. You still dont wanna admit that you abused your powers by consistently transferring me to CT while the teams were already balanced. You don’t know the rules. Like this you’re looking for trouble. I insulted you because you kept abusing your admin powers by transferring me to CT while the teams were already balanced. You kept doing it to piss me off. I’m not looking for trouble I just wanna play T and be left alone. You kept harassing me by transferring me to CT. No admin has ever done that. Plus the ban is unfair and too harsh. Players insult each other all the time but they don’t get permanently banned for it. They just get gagged and that’s it.